RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICY
Our policy is 14 days for full refunds and 30 days for exchanges from date of pickup.
After 30 days we cannot offer a refund or exchange.
· To be eligible for a refund or exchange your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
· All original labeling must be intact.
· Items that have had alterations made (pants, kilts, etc.) are non-returnable.
· To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase (order confirmation #, email receipt, etc.).
· We only replace items if they are defective or damaged at time of purchase.
· Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
· We strongly advise all customers to check items thoroughly upon delivery before removing any attached labels and before disposing of any original packaging.
** ALL PERSONALIZED ITEMS ARE FINAL SALE AND ARE NON REFUNDABLE.**
Returns or Exchanges must be made in person at ND Outfitters at 64 Smith Street, Welland, Ontario
· Once your return is received and inspected, a credit will automatically be applied to your original method of payment.